About Me

 Hello,


My name is Zaid Homeid, and I am a sophomore currently enrolled at Linn Benton Community College and Oregon State University. I'm majoring in business administration. 


I decided on a business major mostly because I believe it's the greatest fit for me. I've never been interested in any of the other majors, and I've always thought that my true calling is as an entrepreneur. Before attending college, business has been one of my favorite subjects. Throughout my later years in high school, I built and tested a few business ideas through online marketplaces. I figured out how to purchase items like apparel and shoes for a bargain and then resell them for a substantial profit. With this kind of business, I gained a lot of valuable knowledge about branding, marketing, and how to negotiate with other sellers and customers. 


I am going to be looking forward to this class as it relates to ways of marketing. As an entrepreneur, I like to see how other big-name brands and companies market their product in order to gain traffic and attention from customers. 


Sports is something I am passionate about. Since I can remember, I've enjoyed watching soccer and I've been a fan for a long time. Real Madrid is my favorite team, and I once had the privilege of visiting their stadium, also known as Santiago Bernabeu, in Madrid, Spain, a few years ago. In addition to soccer, I also enjoy swimming. Even though I don't swim often and I don't compete, I still like going for a swim occasionally, especially when it's hot outside. 


This is a photo of my cat…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Blog

Zaid's Marketing Blog